With social movements like #MeToo, Black Lives Matter, #StopAsianHate and more are persistently on a rise, organizations are prioritizing diversity and inclusion like never before. This means that HR professionals must be ready and able to incorporate D&I into core HR practices and analyze, improve and track the state of D&I across their workplaces. This program covers four key performance indicators when it comes to D&I and equips HR professionals to create a more diverse & inclusive environment
1: Comprehensive overview of D&I metrics and data collection basics.
Make participants aware of the primary D&I metrics, and the tools needed to effectively design and implement a D&I survey.
2: Identify the key points of inclusive recruiting & hiring practices.
Make participants able to recognize the impact of unconscious bias, identify inhibitors of inclusion during hiring, and learn methods to attract future diverse employees.
3: An overview of workplace flexibility principles and practices to build a diverse and inclusive workspace.
Make participants understand the benefits of workplace flexibility for inclusion, learn strategies and flexible solutions to increase workplace flexibility for those with mental health and caregiving restraints.
4: An overview of the spirit and behaviours that mark workplace allyship.
Make participants understand the benefits of acknowledging the lived experiences of diverse coworkers, and have employees recognize their role and responsibility in fostering an inclusive environment.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals working in organisations that span across cultures, languages or countries.
- Expatriates (expats), or those working in a non-native country and looking to develop their workplace communication skills.
- EDIB (Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging) professionals keen to learn more about building intercultural communication into their diversity and inclusion models.
Key Course Takeaways
- Assess and improve employee engagement levels
- Enhance organizational culture in your team and company
- Recognize unconscious bias and how it affects the way that people perceive and react to others
- Understand the dimensions of diversity that matter most in organizations and why
- Assess stereotypes and prejudices that may influence behavior in work groups and learn methods to improve the psychological safety of all employees
- Examine strategies for implementing ethical standards