The Online Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) certification, in collaboration with the International Federation of Professional Managers, is an internationally approved course content, designed as a significant investment in the career of any HR professional. This is a professional designation to validates your knowledge of Human Resources, your workplace readiness, and your commitment to career-long learning. Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) is an extensive & comprehensive course designed for the professionals and beginners to provide them solid professional foundation besides developing their skills & competence in the field of Human Resource Management. This two-month course aims to provide the required knowledge, skills and capabilities to professionals and organizations for effectively managing and developing Human Resource activities. The companies desirous to establish the HR functions in their activities must consider getting their relevant persons enrolled in this course.
What is covered in Online CHRP?
This certification covers following modules and their respective subsections:
Module 1: Strategically Integrated Human Resource Management
Module 2: Talent Acquisition and Onboarding
Module 3: Training, Learning & Development
Module 4: Compensation, Benefits and Total Rewards & Strategic Pay
Module 5: Performance Management Mechanism
Module 6: Industrial Relations and Labor Laws
Module 7: Human Resource Analytics
Why Get an Online CHRP?
- CHRP is a key requirement for HR jobs across the globe, especially in United States, Canada, UK and Australia.
- Professional certification such as CHRP establishes credibility. It is a visible reminder to coworkers and senior management of the holder’s expertise
- CHRP Certification elevates the status of the HR profession.
- CHRP Certification allows you to make a greater contribution to your organization’s success.
- From a practical standpoint, there are other individual advantages:
- Certification provides a sense of personal satisfaction from undertaking and succeeding in a difficult endeavor.
- A highly valued certification gives you a distinct advantage in the job market. Similarly, when you are hiring, certification gives you an extra measure of confidence in a candidate.
- Certification moves with you as you change organizations and careers.
Who Should Attend?
- Human Resource & Administration Professionals
- Startup Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Management Professionals looking to increase their existing knowledge
- Fresh Graduates looking to secure career in Human Resources